Trout Streams Of Alberta - Jim McLennan
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
A national best seller published in 1996, this book examines the fish species, types of streams and fly fishing methods for fly fishing in Alberta. There is general fishing information for each major watershed, as well as a Great Waters section that focuses on a particular piece of water in greater detail. The streams highlighted as Great Waters are the Crowsnest, Bow, North Raven, North Ram, Maligne, and Little Smoky Rivers. Trout Streams of Alberta was winner of the Andy Russell Outdoor Writing Award in 1997.
- The Seasons of a Trout Stream
- The Cold-Water Fish of Alberta
- The Ways of Streams and Trout
- The Mechanics of a Trout Stream
- Chasing Alberta Trout
- The Oldman River System
- The Bow River System
- The Red Deer and North Saskatchewan River Systems
- The Athabasca River System
- The Peace River System
- The Health and Welfare Report
- Fly Patterns
- The Dream Season