Simms M's Fall Run Hybrid Hoody
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
The balance to move freely through it all, Simms Fall Run Hybrid Jacket brings together premium lightweight insulation, water-resistant protection, and a stretch fleece construction for a layering solution that covers all sides of the equation.
- This hybrid hooded insulator is built with 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish for water resistance, combined with fleece panels in the side body and underarms for stretch and mobility
- PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation (body) uses 60% recycled materials and is treated for water repellency.
- The upper front and back body feature internal quilting, providing a smooth exterior for abrasion resistance when worn with waders or bibs.
- Insulated 3-panel hood with elastic binding around the opening, adjustable drawcord, and chin guard for reliable warmth and comfort
- Vertical zippered chest pockets, zippered hand warmer pockets for warmth, with an interior mesh dump pocket for additional storage
- Finished with straight front hem with slight droptail in the back
- Body - 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR, 58gsm
- Underarm, Side panels - 47% nylon, 36% polyester, 17% spandex hard face fleece knit with anti-pill and DWR finish
- Insulation - PrimaLoft® Black Eco Insulation, 60g body, and hood, 40g upper sleeves
- Lining - 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR, 47 gsm