Simms M's Confluence Stockingfoot Wader
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
Freedom of movement and durability - Simms Confluence Waders
Designed for anglers who work all the angles, the Simms Confluence Stockingfoot wader provides the perfect balance of rugged durability, freedom of movement, and intuitive on-water storage through proprietary material technology and a feature set that's ready to fish.
Made in USA.
- Simms' proprietary 4-layer polycarbonate Toray® lower for maximum durability and abrasion resistance combined with stretch 4-layer Toray® upper for enhanced mobility.
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider and integrated webbing attach point for net carry.
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket.
- Tool docking stations built into integrated loop patches on wader front chest pocket.
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 2 inch stretch nylon belt included.
- Compression-molded neoprene knee construction provides additional protection while kneeling and brush-busting and freedom of movement previously unmatched in waders.
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards.
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet.
- Upper: 4-layer stretch Toray® wader fabric
- Lower: 4-layer Simms proprietary polycarbonate wader laminate