Simms Flyweight Pliers
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders $200+
This tool is a must have for anglers. Whether you are removing hooks, pinching barbs, preparing gear in advance or making micro-adjustments in the moment; these tough, functional Flyweight Pliers are the go-to tool for both freshwater and light-tackle anglers.
- Anodized aluminum body with stainless steel jaws and cutters
- Unique ergonomic shape allows a variety of grips for anglers with hands of all sizes
- Textured jaws for crushing barbs and split shot
- Built in cutters for precision cuts of monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet
- Holster designed to attached to HEXGRID, MOLLE webbing, 38mm wading belts or wader suspender straps
- Made in Bozeman, Montana USA
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 2" x 3/8"
- Weight: 4.25oz/ .266lb