Simms Flyweight Access Wading Boot
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
Your lean, mean, trail-to-river machine. Flyweight Men's Wading Boots cut ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort. Optimized for best-in-class wet-slip resistance, the exclusive-to-Simms Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer and therefore grippier than the sole materials in other Simms wading boots.
We have found this to be the most comfortable and best-gripping sole we've strapped to our feet so far. Paired with the lightweight but sturdy upper, it's like wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all... - The staff @ BRT
- Vibram Idrogrip Flex sole, exclusive to Simms - provides best-in-class wet and slip resistance.
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers.
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability.
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot.
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining.
- Pull-on loops for easy don and doff.
With a sole optimized for wet-slip resistance, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot is the ideal choice for those who prioritize traction. Although tested for durability and suitable for most anglers, those who prioritize sole durability should consider Simms G3 or G4 wading boot models.