RL Winston AIR 2 Fly Rod
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
Returns and exchanges are accomodated on a case by case basis.
To be eligible for a return your item(s) must be in the same condition they were received, have all the tags and original packaging attached and/or intact, and be unused/unworn. Please contact the shop before proceeding with shipping your return.
Please note that return shipping costs are not covered.
Read more about our return policy here.
$50.00 minimum order to qualify for shipping. $15.00 flat rate in Canada on orders under $200.00. Orders over $200.00 ship for free in Canada. Oversize charges may apply.
Once your order has been placed it is our priority to have your items packed and delivered to our shipping partner by the following business day.
WINSTON AIR 2
The next generation of all-around freshwater fly rods (3wt-6wt). These rods can do anything - present tiny dry flies to wary trout on flat water, cast a heavy streamer to the far bank in the wind, launch the entire line when you need it, and make quick, accurate close-range shots. From high stick nymphing, pounding the banks from the boat, or wet wading, the new AIR 2 is a pack rod, a travel rod, a beautiful rod, and an all-around rod. It’s the new Winston. When you can only bring one rod…the amazing new Boron AIR 2. You won’t want to leave home without it. Now is the time.
LIGHTER THAN AIR.
- A New taper design that provides a faster, progressive all-around action. Extremely light, yet powerful.
- Introducing S-2000, a next generation, high modulus graphite material for faster recovery speed and smoothness.
- New Boron Configuration for enhanced power and energy transfer.
- New Winston-designed cigar grip for better "feel" through the casting stroke. The Custom HSR (High Strain Rate) resin provides an even faster recovery rate that adds a modern feel, is more durable, and provides greater part strength and less weight.
- The new light wire shooting Snake Guides have a smaller profile with new ECO slick coating and a Round Helix geometry that reduces line friction and produces added energy, accuracy, and distance management.
- WEIGHTS: 3 thru 6wt.
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Light wire Hard Chrome ECO Slick Coating Shooting Guides
- REEL SEAT: Up-locking Nickel Silver with Burled Wood insert .
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo rod sock
- 9'6" models come with Full Wells grip and Fighting Butt