RIO Elite Permit Fly Line
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
RIO's Elite Permit line features an easy casting taper that loads at close range, and a long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts. The front taper and weight distribution is designed to give soft presentations so as not to spook wary Perms, while maintaining enough weight to easily cast typical crab patterns. Each line is built on RIO's low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to stretch and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
The very best permit line on the market with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance
- Easy casting taper that presents typical crab patterns gently
- Long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts
- Low stretch DirectCore for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control