RIO Elite Flats Pro Fly Line
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provides perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
The very best flats line on the market-perfect for bones, permit, and tarpon. Built with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance.
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low-stretch DirectCore for hard, solid strip sets
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast
- Easy annealing, low-memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
The core strength of this line is as follows:
- WF6 - WF7 = 30lb (13.6kg)
- WF8 - WF9 = 45lb (20.4kg)
- WF10 - WF12 = 60lb (27.2kg)