Norvise Fly Tying Lamp w/Magnifier
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
The Norvise LED lamp with Magnifier was introduced in February of 2020. While their old light was certainly a great product there were a few features they improved on;LARGE EYEGLASS FIELD:
- 4.3inch diameter outer frame, effective magnifying diameter is 3.5 inches providing a large visible working area. We use an 3 X magnifying lens, no deformation, no discoloring, scratch resistant, and you wont get dizzy when viewing through the glass for a long time.
- High-grade, all metal gooseneck providing a 360 degree, all around adjustment.
- 16 LED diodes, no flash frequency, with two adjustable brightness settings. You have the option to choose the right brightness while using to protect your eyesight from damage.
USB POWER SUPPLY:
- The length of the cord is 60 inches with a standard USB plug on the end. You can use a box plug (included) to run off of on either 110v (North America) or 220v (Europe, etc.), a laptop or desk top computer, or most importantly a rechargeable USB Battery. Now you will always have light to tie no matter where you are! (USB battery not included)
The new Lamp/Magnifier mounts the same as previous versions directly onto the Norvise Thread Post. It produces excellent non-shadowing and natural outdoor light with essentially no heat. Incorporated with the Norvise Lamp is a 3X glass magnifier. This is perfect for those of us, who on occasion, may need a little extra help seeing the details. It is excellent for very precise placement of materials, or for tying intricate or tiny patterns. Cover the head of the light when not in use with the included micro cloth bag. Magnifiers have been known to start fires when exposed to sunlight. This will also keep the lens clean and free of dust.