Fishpond Quickshot Rod Holder
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
The closest thing to having a full-time rod caddie on the water with you. A pack of GT’s at 2 o’clock 120’ out and they are coming in hot! Get that bonefish rod out of your hand and grab the 12wt that is neatly tucked onto the side of your pack. With the flip of the FidLock®, the switch has been made and it’s time to strip line, make the shot, and do battle. Having the right tool for the job when you need it is crucial for success. Therefore, we have designed a clean system that keeps your fully rigged rods fully secured, at the ready, and completely out of your way while fishing. From your favorite trout stream to far-off angling destinations, we have your success in mind.
- Thermoformed molded rod holder cradles any size rod handle
- Webbing loop with a polytube overlay for holding the butt of a standard rod or a fighting butt
- FidLock® magnetic buckle with elastic cording adjustment secures the rod handle into the rod cradle and releases your fully rigged rod with just one quick pull.
- Includes upper magnetic closure to add additional stability when using our backpacks
- Compatible with the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Sling (not recommended for right hand casters), Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack, Cutbank Gear Bag, and Windriver Roll-top Backpack. *All compatible pack models are 2018 or newer.
- Dimensions - 5.5" x 4.5" x .56"