Fishpond Dakota 45" Spey Case
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders $200+
Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, even if they are just headed down the street for carp. Additionally, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, a bag of chips, and a chocolate chip cookie within close reach, because it's lunch time. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff? Let's make it easy on you...just one, the Dakota Carry-On Rod & Reel [and snack] Case.
- Signature waterproof, molded bottom
- Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
- Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
- Three mesh interior pockets
- Exterior zippered pocket for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
- Switch and Spey rod compatible up to 13'6"
- 45" x 9" x 5"