Backroad Mapbooks Waterproof Topo Map: Red Deer to Nordegg
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
This recreation topographic map for the Rocky Mountain Foothills around Rocky Mountain House and Red Deer highlights all the roads, fishing lakes & streams, front and backcountry campsites, paddling routes for canoeing and kayaking, wildlife viewing areas, multi-use trails for hiking, backcountry skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, horseback riding & more. Covering 1,950 km2 (753 mi2) using 1:50,000 scale water and road data, this map measures 38 x 51 km (24 x 32 mi), providing you with more topographic and recreational detail for the Nordegg to Lacombe and Olds area of Alberta than any other map on the market. Special features include private land and countless roads, trails and recreational Points of Interest. Included on this map are Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Caroline, Innisfail, Lacombe, Nordegg, Olds, Sundre, Sylvan Lake, Ya Ha Tinda Ranch and more!
The printed version of the map is displayed at 1:200,000 scale on 61 x 103 cm (24 x 40.5") paper. You can choose between having the map printed on regular water-resistant paper or a more durable waterproof synthetic. The Wall Maps have been customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang them on the cabin, home or workshop wall. They are available in three different sizes and come printed on waterproof synthetic material.
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry-leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, boat launches, paddling routes and more!
- Easy to read, large-scale 61 x 103 cm (24 x 40.5") map at 1:200,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning