Simms Flyweight Wading Boot
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
If the call of high mountain streams and the path less traveled ring true for you, our 40 oz. Flyweight Boot offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. The low-profile design maintains full wading boot functionality and the Vibram® Idrogrip outsole sticks to wet, mossy rocks, and is reinforced for reliable stud and cleat retention.
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
- Speed lace hooks and lace-toe closure
- High cushion dual density EVA midsole for comfort
- Stud and cleat-compatible 4.5 mm Vibram® - Idrogrip rubber outsole
FABRIC TECH: Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
ITEM WEIGHT: 40 OZ in size 11
Vibram® soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications.
- If using in saltwater always clean and rinse to prevent corrosion.
- Use a brush to remove dust and dirt. Choose an old vegetable brush or toothbrush. For maximum thoroughness, remove laces prior to cleaning. Use specialized boot cleaner, saddle soap or maybe a mild dishwashing soap with luke-warm water.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents.
- Do not place wet boots close to a heat source (fireplace, campfire, wood stove, radiator, heater, sunny windowsill) as this can weaken adhesives and cause materials to become brittle or shrink.
- Dry using natural methods (air dry) and try to keep them out of the sun for long periods of time. Boots dry faster when positioned upside-down. If desired, stuff a sheet or two of newspaper into each boot to absorb moisture. Change the paper each hour.
- If you see any mold on your boots, brush in a mixture of 80% water and 20% vinegar.
- Over time the use of leather conditioners may provide increased water repellency and can prevent cracking and drying of the leather.
- Store footwear in a place where temperatures are stable and normal. Do not store footwear in attics, garages, car trunks or any unventilated spaces.
- Never put footwear in washing machine.