Simms Flats Sneaker
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
Returns and exchanges are accomodated on a case by case basis.
To be eligible for a return your item(s) must be in the same condition they were received, have all the tags and original packaging attached and/or intact, and be unused/unworn. Please contact the shop before proceeding with shipping your return.
Please note that return shipping costs are not covered.
Read more about our return policy here.
$50.00 minimum order to qualify for shipping. $15.00 flat rate in Canada on orders under $200.00. Orders over $200.00 ship for free in Canada. Oversize charges may apply.
Once your order has been placed it is our priority to have your items packed and delivered to our shipping partner by the following business day.
Nothing compares to stalking fish on saltwater flats. Our purpose-built Flats Sneakers are the go-to choice for roaming these skinny waters, blending the durability and support of a wading boot with the lightweight feel of a sneaker. Non-marking rubber outsoles deliver the traction you need on the boat or in the water, while Right Angle® footbeds and a mid-height design promote surefooted, all-day comfort.
- Mid-cut, lace-toe, & synthetic upper
- Durable, saltwater-friendly materials
- Non-absorbing foam lining with synthetic face
- Gum rubber outsole for traction when wet
- Removable Right Angle® footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride