RL Winston AIR TH Fly Rod
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
Returns and exchanges are accomodated on a case by case basis.
To be eligible for a return your item(s) must be in the same condition they were received, have all the tags and original packaging attached and/or intact, and be unused/unworn. Please contact the shop before proceeding with shipping your return.
Please note that return shipping costs are not covered.
Read more about our return policy here.
$50.00 minimum order to qualify for shipping. $15.00 flat rate in Canada on orders under $200.00. Orders over $200.00 ship for free in Canada. Oversize charges may apply.
Once your order has been placed it is our priority to have your items packed and delivered to our shipping partner by the following business day.
Our new Winston AIR TH rods redefine two-hand casting performance. Utilizing our SuperSilica resin system and Boron technology, these rods are unbelievably light, perfectly balanced, powerful, responsive, and just plain fun to fish.
Featuring a deep loading action with fast recovery rates, AIR TH models are ideal for any steelhead and salmon fishing application. They showcase adaptive and specified grain windows that are ideal for specific two-hand applications. In addition to the dialed grain windows, AIR TH models utilize smaller diameter grips to give anglers more feel and intuition during the cast.
AIR TH rods adjust to any casting style and preference by utilizing several standardized rod lengths across multiple grain windows. In the same way the 9’ rod length became the industry standard for a versatile single hand rod, we’ve dialed in our famous 13’3” lengths in 6, 7, and 8 weight grain windows to specify the perfect rod length across different applications.
Whether anglers prefer sustained anchor, touch and go, traditional, or mid belly techniques, Winston AIR TH rods support infinite casting styles, and offer unrivaled feel and performance across any two-hand casting application.
- Advanced Boron III technology combined with our proprietary SuperSilica lightweight resin system
- Extremely light, yet powerful and responsive
- Deep loading action with a fast recovery rate
- Standardized rod lengths across multiple grain windows to support any casting style
- Winston-designed grip for better “feel”
- Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- WEIGHTS: 5 thru 9wt.
- ACTION: Medium Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Satin finished stripper guide with Silicon Nitride ring. Hard chrome snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Charcoal Gray anodized aluminum, down locking
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo rod sock