TFO Axiom II Fly Rod
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
The engineering and materials in the Axiom II rod satisfy the broadest range of casting styles and casting strokes. Whether short and powerful or long and smooth, the rod will accept the caster without the need to adapt the casting style to the rod action.
The A2 design is the most efficient energy delivery tool that our legendary Advisory Staff designers have tested to date. Easy to load, (bend) and quick in unloading, which also ensures accurate and true tracking. No bounce, shock and no wobble on the stop A2 rods are smooth and efficient casting tools.
This is achieved through a proprietary process using a new lighter, stronger and higher modulus graphite along with Kevlar which is sandwiched between two layers of the carbon fiber pre-preg. This patented (US patent pending) process helps reduce the ovaling effect a rod blank experiences under load, creating an exceptionally smooth powerful rod with remarkable damping (tip bounce) qualities. The result is an ultra-high line speed with crisp, clean, accurate loops.
Each rod is fitted with our exclusive Tactical Series Stripping Guides and ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless snake guides. The handsome translucent dark olive blanks are matched with olive thread wraps and Flor grade cork grips that are comfortably contoured and uniquely contrasted. Smoke-gray machined aluminum reel seats adorn the 9-12 weight models with an olive woven carbon fiber graphite insert on the lighter 6-8 weight models. The new Axiom II rods now feature our reel seat alignment marker, making it quick and easy to attach your reel.
- Fast action
- Exclusive high modulus proprietary carbon fiber / Kevlar blend blanks have a Dark Olive finish
- 2nd Generation Blank Over Ferrule
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lightweight machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat insert 9-12wts.
- Olive woven carbon fiber graphite reel seat on the 6-8wts.
- Knurled uplocking rings
- Hand-picked Premium Portuguese cork grip
- Color-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Tactical series stripping guides
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides
- Includes a rod sock and 4pc. TFO Rod case.
If there is a weight or length of rod in this series that you are looking for and we are not showing it please contact us and we will get it for you in a flash.