Simms Guide Windbloc Neck Gaiter
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
Returns and exchanges are accomodated on a case by case basis.
To be eligible for a return your item(s) must be in the same condition they were received, have all the tags and original packaging attached and/or intact, and be unused/unworn. Please contact the shop before proceeding with shipping your return.
Please note that return shipping costs are not covered.
Read more about our return policy here.
$50.00 minimum order to qualify for shipping. $15.00 flat rate in Canada on orders under $200.00. Orders over $200.00 ship for free in Canada. Oversize charges may apply.
Once your order has been placed it is our priority to have your items packed and delivered to our shipping partner by the following business day.
When Mother Nature turns testy, be at your warmest with Simms’ guide-inspired, anatomically-cut Windbloc® Neck Gaiter. Key ingredients include Polartec® Windbloc with 4-way stretch, and a hard face that sheds the cold and wet conditions. Interior grid-fleece lining feels plush against the face while TPU-reinforced laser-cut holes will keep you breathing easy. The Cohaesive™ cord-lock system operates with simple, one-handed adjustments at the back of the neck. One hundred percent windproof. One size fits most.
- Anatomical fit for superior coverage and warmth
- Polartec® Windbloc 100% windproof material with 4-way stretch
- Interior grid fleece lining
- Cohaesive™ cord lock for adjusting fit
- Laser cut breathing holes w TPU reinforcement
- FABRIC TECH: 278gm Polartec® Windbloc with 4-way stretch
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 2.5 oz.
- SIZE: One Size