Simms G4 PRO Wading Boot Vibram
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders $200+
The G4 Pro wading boot was engineered from the ground up to be the highest performing wading boot ever built. The perfect combination of durability and agility, the G4 Pro will provide season after season of comfortable, sure-footed wading.
Co-molded into the custom-designed, wading-specific Vibram Idrogip outsole are 10 non-corrosive threaded receptacles for rock-solid cleat retention and modularity. G4 Pro Alumibite Hardbite cleats (sold separately) can be inserted and removed dependent on wading conditions and user’s needs.
Proven over 1,000+ hours of field testing.
- Anatomically engineered upper with roomy toe box and form-fitting heel pocket for maximum stability and all-day wading comfort.
- Low-profile lacing system minimizes line catch and secures the fit so you feel more comfortable in any wading environment.
- Vibram® Sole: Pre-configured cleat posts allow convenient in and out for ultimate traction and versatility. Threaded, non-corrosive receptacles for easy insertion and removal of cleats
- TPU overlays for added durability
- Molded protective toe cap
- FABRIC TECH: Outsole- Vibram® Idrogrip rubber; Upper- highly abrasion-resistant mesh
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 65.6oz for a Pair M's Size 11.