Simms G3 Wading Boot Felt
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders $200+
Time spent on the river is knowledge. And the more time you spend on the river, the more your gear needs to perform at a high level. Our G3 Guide Wading Boot is designed with working guides in mind. This means the support, traction and durability that 200-plus days on the river demand. The boot features big-time ankle support and an enhanced feel underfoot to help you get to hard-to-reach places. Our RiverTread build gives you more feeling under your boot, so the unseen becomes easier to navigate without compromising on the overall support or traction of the boot. With proven durability to handle the wear and tear of hiking and wading day in and day out, the G3 Guide Boot gives you confidence to move across rocky river bottoms anywhere in the world.
- Waterproof nubuck leather & lace-to-toe upper
- High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Molded external TPU heel counter & heel clip
- Dual-density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 69.1 oz.
Guide Boot Care
- Guide boots are made of water-repellent full grain Nubuck leather. They require little maintenance but should be cleaned and dried.
- If using in saltwater always clean and rinse to prevent corrosion.
- Use a brush to remove dust and dirt. Choose an old vegetable brush or toothbrush. For maximum thoroughness, remove laces prior to cleaning. Use specialized boot cleaner, saddle soap or maybe a mild dishwashing soap with luke-warm water.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents.
- Do not place wet boots close to a heat source (fireplace, campfire, wood stove, radiator, heater, sunny windowsill) as this can weaken adhesives and cause materials to become brittle or shrink.
- Dry using natural methods (air dry) and try to keep them out of the sun for long periods of time. Boots dry faster when positioned upside-down. If desired, stuff a sheet or two of newspaper into each boot to absorb moisture. Change the paper each hour.
- If you see any mold on your boots, brush in a mixture of 80% water and 20% vinegar.
- Over time the use of leather conditioners may provide increased water repellency and can prevent cracking and drying of the leather.
- Store boots in a place where temperatures are stable and normal. Do not store boots in attics, garages, car trunks or any unventilated spaces.
- Never put boot in washing machine.