Simms Freestone Wader
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders $200+
Simms' Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader is your go-to companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam fabric handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Zippered chest pocket with fly patch
- Five belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
- FABRIC TECH: Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 38 oz./1077 g
- Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
- THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
- If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
- 60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
- Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
- 365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
- If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.