RL Winston TH Microspey Fly Rod
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Orders $200+ ship free in Canada!
- $50 min. order to qualify for shipping.
With RL Winston's new Boron III TH-MS rods, they have added three light line (3, 4 and 5wt.) trout models to the Boron III TH Two Handed series. Combining the power of a Spey rod and the finesse of a trout rod. Now you can swing streamers and skate dries on many of Alberta's great trout rivers. From covering big, broad rivers to dealing with tree-lined banks or demanding weather. They have a specialized grip that feels more trout rod than Spey, use slightly larger chrome guides than typical trout rods, and come with a larger tiptop that allows for the larger diameter of the spey style lines.
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Two-Handed Rods designed for trout fishing
- Very lightweight, powerful - can generate very high line speeds
- Special Winston-designed Microspey Two-Handed grip
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana
- Action: Fast
- Sections: 4
- Grip: New Microspey two-handed grip
- Guides: TiCH finished stripper guide with nanoplasma ring
- Special chrome snake guides
- Reel Seat: Anodized aluminum, down locking
- Storage: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock
- Weights: 3, 4 and 5wt.
- 3wt - 190-270 grains
- 4wt - 240-330 grains
- 5wt - 300-390 grains